The Oils and Plants Aromatherapy Glossary gives definitions of Aromatherapy and Herbal Terms.
Here are the results for the letter e
- A light stroking technique used in massage
- Induces vomiting.
- An essential oil which aids menstruation
1. Softening and soothing, especially to the skin.
2. Making less harsh or abrasive
1. An agent that softens or soothes the skin.
2. An agent that assuages or mollifies.
- Soothes and softens skin.
- A gland without a duct. See ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
- Forming new tissue within.
- A form of Cancer
- Bacterial skin infection
- Peeling off in layers.
- Promoting or facilitating the secretion or expulsion of phlegm, mucus, or other matter from the respiratory tract.
See Respitory System for more information.
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z