The Oils and Plants Aromatherapy Glossary gives definitions of Aromatherapy and Herbal Terms.
Here are the results for the letter g
- An agent that induces milk secretion
- A reproductive cell having the haploid number of chromosomes, especially a mature sperm or egg capable of fusing with a gamete of the opposite sex to produce the fertilized egg.
- 1. Of or relating to urine, its production, function, or excretion.
2. Of or relating to the organs involved in the formation and excretion of urine.
- Destroys germs or micro-organisms.
- Acute kidney inflammation. See the article on Kidneys for more information.
- A hormone that stimulates the growth and activity of the gonads, especially any of several pituitary hormones that stimulate the function of the ovaries and testes.
- An organ in animals that produces gametes, especially a testis or ovary.
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z