The Oils and Plants Aromatherapy Glossary gives definitions of Aromatherapy and Herbal Terms.
Here are the results for the letter d
- Falling away at the close of the growing period.
- A medication or treatment, essential oil, plant or herb that breaks up congestion, as of the sinuses, by reducing swelling.
- An essential oil capable of reducing congestion
- Soothes, softens and allays irritation of mucus membranes.
- Combats impurity in the blood
- Neutralizing toxic substances
- A substance, essential oil, herb or drug that tends to increase the discharge of urine.
- Bad temper
- An inflammatory disorder of the lower intestinal tract, usually caused by a bacterial, parasitic, or protozoan infection and resulting in pain, fever, and severe diarrhea, often accompanied by the passage of blood and mucus.
- An impairment of the ability to digest food, usually a discomfort aftermeals.
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z