Here are the results for the letter n
1. An addictive drug, such as opium, that reduces pain, alters mood and behavior, and usually induces sleep or stupor. Natural and synthetic narcotics are used in medicine to control pain.
2. A soothing, numbing agent or thing: "There was the blessed narcotic of bridge, at the Colony or at the home of friends" (Louis Auchincloss).
1. Inducing sleep or stupor; causing narcosis.
2. Of or relating to narcotics, their effects, or their use.
3. Of, relating to, or intended for one addicted to a narcotic.
- Excretion of sodium by kidneys
- To do with the birth or care of new born babies.
- Kidney inflammation
- An essential oil which strengthens the nervous system
- Strengthening or toning to the nerves and nervous system.
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Webshosters Banner Exchange