Here are the results for the letter l
- Of or relating to tears
- 1. Secretion or formation of milk by the mammary glands.
2. The period during which the mammary glands secrete milk.
- Of or related to the White blood cells in the body
- Increased white blood cell count
- Reduced white blood cell count
- Cutaneous thickening and hardening from continued irritation.
- Any of a group of organic compounds, including the fats, oils, waxes, sterols, and triglycerides, that are insoluble in water but soluble in nonpolar organic solvents, are oily to the touch, and together with carbohydrates and proteins constitute the principal structural material of living cells.
- Any of a group of conjugated proteins in which at least one of the components is a lipid. Lipoproteins, classified according to their densities and chemical qualities, are the principal means by which lipids are transported in the blood.
- Of, near, or situated in the part of the back and sides between the lowest ribs and the pelvis.
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Webshosters Banner Exchange