The Oils and Plants Aromatherapy Glossary gives definitions of Aromatherapy and Herbal Terms.
Here are the results for the letter h
- Bruising - a localized swelling filled with blood
- Blood in the urine
- Retarding or stopping the flow of blood within the blood vessels
- Stimulates and aids function of liver and gall bladder.
- Having a harmful or toxic effect on the liver.
- Leaf-like in texture and color ; pertaining to an herb
- To supply water in order to restore or maintain fluid balance
- adding water
- Causing an increase in blood pressure
- An abnormal increase in blood volume
- Lowers blood sugar levels.
- Causing a reduction in blood pressure
- The part of the brain that lies below the thalamus, forming the major portion of the ventral region of the diencephalon and functioning to regulate bodily temperature, certain metabolic processes, and other autonomic activities.
- Blood oxygen deficiency
You can either type in the word you are looking for in the box below or browse by letter. We are constantly updating the glossary, so if you cannot find a definition, please email us and we will add it for you.
Browser by letter
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z